Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My nephew is 6 months!!!

My sweet boy is 6 months old! I just love him so much and I wish I could see him everyday! So any opportunity I have to do his pictures, I jump at the chance! It's funny, but everytime I look at him, I have to laugh, just because he makes me so happy and he's the cutest child I have ever seen. Well, ok, I know I'm his aunt, but I can't help but brag on him with every breath I take! God has truly blessed our family with his sweet face and gentle spirit! Happy 6 months my sweetness! I love you! Here are a few of my faves from his session! Much Love! *And for those of you wondering....No, there is no styling product in his hair.... that's right-it is 100%, all natural, God given COOLNESS! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the hair. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You are one lucky Aunt Kelly!!!!

Annette

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my goodness he's absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew these would be perfect!! You have captured the sweetness that is my baby Will!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful job Kelly, I love you!!

Tara

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest baby I have ever seen! And that hair....it is God given coolness! These are great pictures! Can't wait to see the rest of them!! I love this baby with all my heart.
Grandma BeBe