Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

All of us remember where we were and what we were doing when we heard about the Trade Center 7 years ago today. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was just about to leave for work and my mom and I were watching the Today show when the live feed came in and all eyes were on New York. We could all see the first tower on fire, but moments later when the plane flew into the second tower we all held our breath, knowing that this was no accident. I will never forget that day, and no one ever will. And my heart goes out to all of the families who will never get to hold their loved ones again on this side of eternity, but in Christ they will be united again! So, take the time today and everyday to tell your family and friends just how much you love them, because we are not promised tomorrow. Life is too short and 9/11/01 reminded us of that. So, to my husband, family and friends-I love you all so very much and I cherish our time together on this earth. I am truly blessed! Much Love.....

No comments: