Thursday, September 18, 2008

The ever so adorable....Ms. Finley and CJ

I had a blast on Saturday getting to hang out with Emilie and her two girls Finley and CJ for their sisters session(which turned out to be a Finley session). They are adorable! CJ is a little camera shy and Finley stole the show completely! This girl will most definitely be a model one day! And CJ is so curious and has the cutest laugh I have ever heard! It's contagious for sure! These girls are totally cool and are blessed to have a mom that is totally trendy and buys them the cutest clothes! Here are just a few of my faves from the day! Enjoy! Much Love! *And a special thanks to their sitter Emily for coming along and helping! You are a great photographer's assistant! You rocked it!

1 comment:

Be-be said...

Finley and CJ are two beautiful young ladies. I am very proud to be their be-be. I love my princess and my baby girl so much.

Be-be