Monday, October 20, 2008

Puttin' out the vibe in Franklin....Brandi and Josh style!

How do you begin to describe a couple that it already so awesome! It'll be difficult, but I'll do the best I can. It all started with an email when Brandi contacted me about setting up an appointment for portraits. The minute we began to talk the words just flowed and I knew she was cool from the start. And when she spoke so fondly and candidly about the guy that stole her heart, I knew she was smitten. From that moment on, I couldn't wait to meet them and introduce them to my camera! So on the chilly morning of October 18th, we finally met and as soon as my camera saw them, sparks flew! Instant chemistry! They were naturals! Ryan and I truly enjoyed their company and had a wonderful time. And little did Brandi know when she woke up that morning, that she would be getting engaged later that day.....Here are a few of my faves from the session....the blog above will give you a peek at Josh's super sweet proposal! And for you loyal blog readers, you are sure to notice something different about the way some of these photos look. And that is because we are phasing in outdoor lighting for some of our sessions, and we are very happy with the results so far. So I must take a moment to thank my outdoor lighting instructors Zach Gray and Evan Baines for sharing their knowledge that is allowing me to branch out and try new things! Thanks again so much! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super stunning couple! The photography is just awesome.