Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Alice & Faith

Over the weekend, I headed up to Beechgrove and got a chance to hang out with the super HOT mother/daughter duo Alice and Faith and their horses Dancer and William. It was a beautiful drive and the weather was perfect! I would love to have a chance to do more portraits out that way again! The scenery was breath taking! I had a blast with these ladies and it shows! They knew all the moves like they had been modeling all their life! So, needless to say....they ROCKED it! Here are a few teasers from the session that just happen to be my faves..... Enjoy! Much Love....

2 comments:

Katie said...

These are some great photos girl. How are you? You have been on my mind lately. We miss seeing you.

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

This makes me want to hop on a horse and go riding!!! Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!!

-Zach & Jody :)