Monday, August 25, 2008

Ryan + Karen

As most of you already know, I LOVE weddings! Especially when the bride and groom are so laid back and fun! Karen picked a beautiful color combinaton of black, red and white and had the cutest bridesmaid dresses you have ever seen! The weather was warm, but the overcast skies made for some stunning portraits. The lovely couple is enjoying a honeymoon in Cancun(man, I am jealous). I hope you guys have a good one! Thank you so much for allowing me to a part of your special day! The cake was made by Vanell's Creations and a special thanks to Alison Bynum for letting me borrow some camera gear that I so desperately needed at the last minute! Girl, you rock! Here are a few of my favorites from the day! Enjoy! Much Love...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i shot a session there on saturday morning and they were setting up! now i know who it was!