Monday, August 11, 2008

BreeAnn.....

SO....what can I say, but that this girl is smokin'!! Meet BreeAnn! She is a senior this year and is absolutely adorable! We met in Woodbury at her home this past Saturday and headed out for some amazing shots! I told her that this was more like a model shoot rather than a senior session, but whatever it was, it was FUN!! We all had a blast and were blessed with wonderful weather as well. It was a pleasure to meet you BreeAnn and I look forward to working with you again in the future! And a special thanks goes to Terry and Connie Parker for letting us use the ever so awesome Harley Davidson....those pics are my faves! You guys ROCK! Here are a few of my faves from the day! Enjoy! Much Love....
Ok...now after seeing this post, you seniors know who to call for your session this year! If you book a senior session with us, just mention this post and we'll throw in 100 FREE wallets to give to friends and family! Show everyone YOUR style!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY Goodness!!!!! Those are absolutely beautiful...... Thank you sooooo sooooo much for your time and talent and we had blast.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so beautiful! Nice to meet you, I'm Carrie, BreeAnn's cousin down in Jacksonville, FL. Great work!!!

I have a blog but just started it. I haven't posted any pics of myself yet, but will soon. Check my blog out every now and then, I could use the comments (ha ha, although I haven't told any family or friends about it yet).

Beautiful work!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Stacey. I am breeann's Aunt in jacksonville, FL. and Annette's younger sister.I love the pictures! You did a great job and she is so photogentic anyway! I can't wait to see more!

Stacey

Patrice and Higgins said...

I love the senior pictures of BreeAnn, and can't wait for you to take DJ's pictures. Of course we are going to have to bug Terry and Connie because he wants Harley pictures also!! Beautiful job!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I can't express how much I appreciate your time on BreeAnn's pics. You did an amazing job and we are so happy with them. You made the day great and comfortable so thank you soooo much.

Annette