Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Will,

From the moment your mommy told me she was having a baby, I fell in love with you. As I write this now, my eyes are filling with tears because I am overjoyed at how happy you have made me this past year. You are a miracle and a true blessing from God. I was so thrilled to be there for your first breath and in awe when I heard your voice for the first time. I am still in awe. I enjoy every minute with you and I always leave looking forward to the next time I will see you. You are growing so fast, but what an amazing journey it has been to see how fast you are learning and how smart you are. I am so proud of you and I love you with all my heart. Being an aunt has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. So, today I wish you a Happy 1st Birthday my sweet boy and I look forward to many, many more to celebrate.

I’ll Love You Always, Auntie Kell

Here are just a few of my favorites from his first year. Time has gone by so fast, but what an sweet ride it has been. God is good…..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh!! I am crying my eyes out!! This is so sweet! I read it to Will and he just jibber jabbered through the whole thing! I love seeing the pics of him lined up. It definitely went by WAY too fast!! I love you Kell!! Will loves his Auntie Kell too!!